This idea comes from Derek Sivers.
Right now I’m working on several things in addition to this blog:
- Tracking my daily calorie intake in an effort to establish a maintenance level
- Using daily calorie intake and expected calories burned to figure out (for myself) a reliable formula for calculating expected weight gain / loss based on fluctuations in calories and activity levels. Yes, I understand that this math exists and that I am not breaking new ground. I’m trying to figure out how to apply it.
- Experimenting with cold as a means of burning calories (see The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferris)
- Working on improving my bench press by training it more frequently
- Writing a post about the bent row and its variations
- Adding video content and a YouTube channel